Wendy Yarns

Knits Recycled Super Chunky

100 gram Balls

£3.15 per ball

This soft and silky yarn is right on the green trend as it is made from recycled plastic bottles!

There are two versions with 4 colours in each. There are 4 solid colours which are made with 100% Recycled Polyester. The other 4 colours contain flecks made from 2% viscose which leaves 98% Recycled Polyester.

This means you can knit or crochet knowing you are being kind to the environment too.

This yarn is available to Pre-order, any colour we have in stock due to previous pre-orders will be noted as "In Stock". If you think this is a yarn we should get fully in stock you can vote for your it on our Wendy & Peter Pan Survey.

Shade 5201

Shade 5202

Shade 5203

Shade 5204

Shade 5205

Shade 5206

Shade 5207

Shade 5208

Due to Monitor variations shades may vary

Pictures supplied by Wendy

100 grams
92 metres
100 yards

Solid Colours - 100% Recycled Polyester from Bottles
Flecked Colours - 98% Recycled Polyester from Bottles, 2% Viscose

Hand Wash
Do Not Tumble Dry
Do Not Iron

Use size 8mm / US11 Knitting Needles

Tension - 11 stitches, 15 rows to make a 10cm square on size 8mm needles

Patterns

INCLUDE - Wendy Knits Recycled Super Chunky Patterns

Wendy Knits Recycled Super Chunky Patterns

6 pattern leaflets
Ladies Garments

Other Super Chunky Yarns

INCLUDE - James C. Brett Lazy Days Super Chunky yarn

James C. Brett Lazy Days Super Chunky yarn

6 colours in 100g balls
80% Premium Acrylic, 20% Polyamide  

INCLUDE - James C. Brett Rustic Mega Super Chunky yarn

James C. Brett Rustic Mega Super Chunky yarn

11 colours in 100g balls
82% Premium Acrylic, 10% Wool, 8% Viscose

z INCLUDE - Sirdar Husky Super Chunky yarn

INCLUDE - Stylecraft Allsorts Super Chunky yarn

Stylecraft Allsorts Super Chunky yarn

2 colours in 50g balls
18% Wool, 14% Nylon, 68% Acrylic  

INCLUDE - Stylecraft Life Super Chunky yarn

Stylecraft Life Super Chunky yarn

9 colours in 100g balls
25% Wool, 75% Acrylic  

INCLUDE - James C. Brett Huggable Super Chunky yarn

James C. Brett Huggable Super Chunky yarn

12 colours in 250g balls
100% Supersoft Polyester  

All prices are in UK Pounds and include UK VAT. Secure Shopping Basket. There is no minimum order.
Maximum UK Postage and Packing is £3.30 per order. UK orders over £40 are P+P Free. We are unable to accept orders for delivery outside the UK at the moment.
Updated 28/07/22
Designed By CAA Web Design.

TOP